Hello,
As some of you may know, my name is Colette Samplawski. If you don’t know me, I’m the blonde girl with the gigantic blue leopard print bag. Since you are attending my blog, I’m obligated to share some information about myself. I am originally from Galesville, Wisconsin. You probably haven’t heard of it because it’s a tiny town outside of LaCrosse. To emphasize the smallness; I graduated with 100 other class mates. Yup, it’s small, nevertheless I’m thankful I grew up there. I hold connections to certain people that will last a life time. I work at Buckle at the Rosedale, Mall and have become a Denim Specialist. My specialty is outfitting people, so come on in! La Fitness is my second job, where I work at the front desk. I am an incredibly optimist person and look forward to new adventures in life. To maintain and increase my happiness through life is my future aspiration. The company that you keep can reflect that happiness, so I adore meeting new people and surrounding myself with loads of people. However, since I live unaccompanied, I do appreciate solitude occasionally. Now for the simple things that everyone likes to know; my favorite food is seafood, I don’t have a favorite color, music genre, book, song, show or movie. Variety and diversity helps maintain an open mind. Thanks for checking out my blog!
Colette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like how your blog was to the point and gave a lot of information in a short space. You made your blog concise but included much information about yourself. You also expressed an interest in those around you.
ReplyDelete